Join us in discussions and sharing pictures about projects of Ajman by creating an account just now!

Water seepge in the walls

i have 1 bedroom apartment in B6 on 24th floor. There is water seepage in the walls. I want to ask the forum members if someone has any idea whose responsibility is to fix this problem. Is there any warranty of the building or i have to get it fixed myself.

best options

contact best options or sweet homes

For the first year after

For the first year after handover, it is ALWAYS the responsibility of the developer - so you would need to get in touch with building security to arrange a fix, alternatively contact Sweet Homes.